The role of the Account Manager is to develop and manage the overall relationships with key clients/prospects in Nigeria (Abuja & Lagos) for the purpose of:
• Retaining and increasing sales as well as improving the profitability of Wood Mackenzie research products and multi-client studies.
• Developing networks that lead to a deep understanding of the client’s needs and therefore future requirements.
• Proactively gain feedback from clients on Wood Mackenzie offerings in order that we continue to develop our services in line with our client needs.
• Facilitating consultancy sales.
• Develop, co-ordinate and implement Client Business Plans to provide clarification on the strategy and size of potential opportunities.
• Develop networks to ensure sales (renewal and new business) targets are met.
• Maximise sales and profitability of energy & Metals products (research and multi-clients).
• Proactively understand the client in order to facilitate research and consultancy opportunities and then work with the Regional Manager to help close the sale.
• Ensure that the relationship is co-ordinated across sales and support, training, research and consultancy.
• Ensure that there is a high level of communication both internally and externally.
Desired Skills and Experience