One of the worlds leading operators who have a number of onshore and offshore operations in West Africa require Wells interventions Superintendents.
Wells interventions Superintendents are required to work on a 28/28 rotation out of Port Harcourt, Nigeria. These positions are based on an initial 12 month contract with business class flights and travel days included.
- Responsible for eline interventions
- Responsible for Coiled tubing operations
- Responsible for X-Tree maintenance
- Strong Wells interventions background ideally with experience onshore and offshore
- Good knowekdge and experience of eline interventions, coiled tubing and x-tree maintenance
- Previously held a superintendent position
- Operator background
- Any experience in West Africa would be nice to have
+44 207 422 6867