eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
These practices cover various sectors: Financial Services, Oil & Gas and Power, FMCG, Hospitality and Retail, Professional Services and Construction.
We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations including "sales and distribution". You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability, and will preside over revenue and sales growth, expense, cost and margin control, monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management.
- Develop and implement budgets.
- Direct company operations.
- Establish performance goals and barometers.
- Work hand-in-hand with the National Sales Manager to achieve sales targets.
- Distribute resources.
- Develop, implement, and revise company policies as needed.
- Execute business strategies.
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans.
- Establish and monitor the performance-reporting system.
- Monitor department performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made.
- Ensure products and services meet standards of quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure products reach the end-users and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform quality control and order fulfillment duties.
- Manage internal systems and business processes.
- Develop new processes and programs.
- Determining, implementing and monitoring purchasing, storage and distribution strategies, policies and plans
- Manage business relationships with key suppliers.
- Monitoring and reviewing storage and inventory systems to meet supply requirements and control stock levels
- Operating recording systems to track all movements of supplies and finished goods, and ensuring re-ordering and re-stocking at optimal times
- Develop and implement a logistics process.
- Inform the chief executive officer, and ultimately the board of directors, of all program issues and accomplishments.
- Coordinate the logistics and other related departments
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Should have relevant working experience in sales and distribution.
- Proven work experience as an operations manager with oversight experience
- Tertiary degree, B.Sc/HND.
- Should have major attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to Engage and Motivate Others.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting, and metrics
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office, etc).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply