Product Manager at Sanofi
Posted on: 9 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Sanofi
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
Ref No: R2533945
Reports to: Business Unit Head
Job Type: Full time
- Contribute to objectives attainment within the framework of the global strategy of Sanofi by elaborating and implementing marketing plans for the products in portfolio to achieve the sales profit and growth performance objectives in the annual budget.
- Contributes to the development and the validation of long-range planning and forecasting models.
- Contributes to the development of positioning and key strategies for the brand.
- Implements the marketing plans and key strategies.
- Integral part of cross-functional brand team - fosters working relationships across Medical, Regulatory Affairs, Sales and Finance Departments.
- Develops relations with Sales Managers and Representatives where appropriate to drive business growth.
- Manages all business and promotional activities in accordance with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards, including internal procedures.
- Maintains and updates the market intelligence databases.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of promotion and advertising programmes, using set guidelines, and makes recommendations for improvements within internal guidelines.
- Manages working relationships with advertising agencies and other servicing companies.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Scientific background (medicine, pharmacy, biochemistry, etc.) and/or business education (specialization in Marketing could be an advantage).
The following skills are essential:
- A minimum of 5 Years’ experience in a Pharmaceutical industry with at least 3 years as a Medical Representative.
- In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and its distribution system
- Effective strategic planning abilities
- Ability to communicate commercial value of our products to target audience
- Creative ability
- Computer skills must include working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Effective forecasting, budgeting skills, Negotiation skills
- Goal and result oriented
- Proven team work with sales representative/managers
- Internal: Other Product Managers, Marketing Zone Coordinator, Supply Chain Manager, Business Support Manager.
- External: Opinion Leaders, Communication Agencies.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Sanofi
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Medical Representative (Lagos) at Sanofi
- Medical Representative (Kano) at Sanofi
- Know More About SanofiSimilar Jobs
- Secretary (CEO's PA) at AXA Mansard Pensions
- Accountant / Admin Officer at Owens and Xley
- Delivery Advisor at Alan & Grant
- Chief Executive Officer at Adexen
- Administrative Intern (Corper) at FarmAgric
- Personal Assistant at The Perfect PA Nigeria Limited
- Team Lead at KPMG
- Corporate Services Coordinator at Protege Professionals