StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Chief Operating Officer Wholesales
(Job ref: COOW-I)
Our client is an ingenious telecommunications servicing organization. They offer Broadband communication services to corporate organizations, SMEs, homes and individuals.
Job Location: Lagos State
Responsible for managing all sales efforts, strategically launching new products or services into the market and ensuring customer service standards are high and continually growing the revenue lines.
- Design and implement short and long term strategy for Wholesale and Retail Business for growth and profitability.
- Formulate and implement sales strategy for improving revenue streams for wholesale and Retail directorate.
- Increase the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Wholesale Solutions Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. E.g. Grow Revenue, Increase market Share, Improve Profitability, Assure Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of the Group’s transformation initiatives focusing on return on investment.
- Grow revenue of the business through different sales product lines that support profitability.
- Develop and drive the Wholesale Business to include Retail sales strategy and ensure return on investments, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Review market factors and develop sales strategy that grows the group’s Business revenue streams
- Develop marketing solutions to grow customer base in numbers and in value.
- Increase Shareholders Net base
Sales Strategy Implementation
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of the group transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including the company’s set goals.
- Implement standard sales strategies developed by ensuring that they are tailored to the needs of the sales campaign.
- Integrate quality management procedures to all business processes within the enterprise and SME sales function and their effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure cost-effective management and sales campaigns for all Wholesale & Retail Business accounts.
- Design strategic role in pitching, strategizing with customers, and developing new accounts.
- Work with the marketing team to routinely evaluate and measure go-to-market program results and adapt plans based on learnings.
- Prepare/project Marketing plans for business expansion across all business unit
- Develop innovative ways of improving customer acquisition, retention and development.
- Create, implement, and execute merchandising and distribution plans that help the business to grow and meet sales target.
- Grow the wholesale & retail group business through development of segment strategies that is based on qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Manage all resources assigned to sales efficiently, profitably meeting the agreed needs of all customers and prospects.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Manage sales third party channels and work in a matrix environment with the Managers of corporate accounts to provide adequate sales support for key customers & prospects.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Analyze sales data and forecast sales projection for Wholesale and Retail business
- Supply relevant decision support and management information data to ensure that sales performance conform to expectations.
- Provide leadership to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Establish policies that protect company’s culture and vision.
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimization, etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Take appropriate managerial action to ensure targets are met or exceeded when routinely monitored (sales, trend, and profitability analysis, profit margins, return on investment (ROI), market share and value).
- Set monthly and quarterly targets for sales team.
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour required succeeding in Role;
Educational Qualifications & Functional/Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Business Administration or related field
- Master’s Degree or an MBA
- Association of Marketing Institute / its equivalent
- Analytical/technical Sales management skills
- Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years
- Minimum of 17+ years in progressively responsible sales/marketing leadership roles in an executive Management Position
- Management track record of 10 years or more; with at least 8years’ experience in telecoms marketing and/or sales
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise (understanding emerging markets advantageous)
- Experience in device specification development, device supply, device retail/sales, channel development and problem management
- A good understanding of systems, networks and mobile telecoms, mobile applications and mobile devices
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies
- Proven experience in customer management, market research, marketing strategy development, execution, and performance tracking
- Experience in managing projects in Telecommunications industry
Attitude and Behavioural Traits:
- Understanding of business functions such as finance and Marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning & Business Development.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance /operation metrics.
- Outstanding organizational & leadership attitudes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and goal oriented.
- Excellent Negotiation skills
How to apply:
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘COOW-I’ as subject of application before 15th December, 2019. Candidates who meet the requirements will be invited for interviews.