Facility Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited
Posted on: 21 November, 2019
Deadline: 30 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
Jobe Code: FAM 209
Location: Okitipupa, Ondo
- The Facility Manager is accountable for making sure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work and also manages the building maintenance.
- Fostering a professional working environment.
- Inspecting and repairing electrical and plumbing services.
- Managing janitorial duties.
- Ensuring adequate catering and vending services.
- Undertaking building and grounds maintenance.
- Ensuring facilities are always clean.
- Installing and managing air conditioning services.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Managing waste disposal systems.
- Ensuring a constant security presence.
- Installing and maintaining adequate communications infrastructure.
- Managing parking facilities and ensuring space.
- Overseeing refurbishments and renovations.
- Ensures that all the facilities under the company are always in very good shape.
- Facilities include properties under our management, and office facility.
- Proactively address the issues in the properties under management, to reduce Occupants' complaints.
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors
- Project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors.
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for new purchases.
- B.Sc. in Administration/Industrial and Personnel Management at Second Class Upper level. MBA/MPA, an added advantage. Possession of NYSC discharged/exemption certificate and minimum of 7 years working experience in the same or related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Lorache Consulting Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Legal Officer at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Audit and Internal Control Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Community/Public Relation Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Agric Operation Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Know More About Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Front Dest Officer at Fadac Resources
- Administrative Officer at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Operations Manager (Oil & Gas Construction Project) at Willers Solutions
- Administrative Assistant at Aldelia Limited
- Front Desk/Receptionist at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Team Lead, Events & Sponsorship at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Executive Assistant at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Branch Manager at Eduwalt Communication