Content Editing Intern at CareerSmart
Posted on: 18 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at CareerSmart
Career Smart - Our client, a Management consulting firm with operations across Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Content Editing Intern
- Our client is seeking to fill the role of a Content Editing Intern.
- The role holder will be responsible for proofreading, line editing, and developmental editing duties.
Basic Selection Criteria
- Be a 2019 Batch 'C' Corps member currently deployed to Lagos State.
- Be a graduate of English/Literature, Mass Communications, Theatre Arts, Sociology, or any other related Arts/Social Science field.
- Have graduated with at least a Second Class Upper Division
- Have proficiency in the use of editing software and Content Management System
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have relevant experience as a copy editor, campus journalist, content writer or related role.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from CareerSmart
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Human Resources Intern at CareerSmart
- Know More About CareerSmartSimilar Jobs
- Web Developer (Corpers) at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive at Tenaui Africa Limited
- Advisor, Federal Executive Affairs at MTN Nigeria
- Business Writer at Entrepreneurs.ng
- Search Engine Marketing (SEO and PPC) and Display Ads Campaign Manager at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Nigeria Government Relations Specialist at One Acre Fund
- Graduate Trainee at Paul Esther Consulting Limited
- Graduate Personal Assistant at Lorache Consulting Limited