Accounts Payable Officer at Amazon Energy Limited
Posted on: 15 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Amazon Energy Limited
Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Power and Oil & Gas sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping.
Accounts Payable Officer
- Process accounts and outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payables’ data.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices and statements.
- Verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks.
- Reconcile the payable accounts to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Generate financial reports detailing accounts payable status.
- Ensuring imaging of invoice supporting documents is timely and accurately performed.
- Working with account receivable officer and others to resolve account issues when necessary.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amazon Energy Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Manager, Accounting & Consolidation at Amazon Energy Limited
- Finance Manager at Amazon Energy Limited
- Tax & Regulatory Officer at Amazon Energy Limited
- Account Receivable Officer at Amazon Energy Limited
- Know More About Amazon Energy LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Grants Manager at Creative Associates International
- Senior Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Credit Administrator at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
- Fund Transfer Officer at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
- Treasury Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Accounting Supervisor at Kimberly Ryan
- Principal Quantitative Risk Officer, PGRF3 at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Admin and Finance Officer at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)