Brand Executive at Lantern Books
Posted on: 15 November, 2019
Deadline: 25 November, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Lantern Books
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands.
- Analyse the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Organise events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
- Conduct consumer and market research.
- Identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market.
- Design a research-based brand strategy
- Develop and execute marketing.
- Campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message.
- Communicate our brand personality internally and align company around foundational ideas.
- Lead marketing team members through campaigns.
- Measure and report on success of marketing campaigns
- Anticipate consumer trends and keep brand up to date.
- Experience: 2-3years experience as a brand executive
- Qualification: Bsc in Marketing
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Lantern BooksSimilar Jobs
- Editor, BBC Hausa at BBC
- Broadcast Journalist, BBC Pidgin Service at BBC
- Communications Manager at Harvesters International
- Graphic Designer at Raadaa
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) at NewGate Hospital
- Digital Marketer at DU Opensource Limited
- Digital Marketing Associate at Willers Solutions
- Corporate Communications & Business Development Officer at KraksTV