Front Office Manager at Red Lens Consulting
Posted on: 22 October, 2019
Deadline: 26 October, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Red Lens Consulting
Red Lens Centre is a Learning, Coworking and Consulting Centre and we are inviting you to our centre.
Front Office Manager
Start: Immediate Start
- We are looking for a front office manager to manage our reception area and the daily activities at our office.
- You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome.
- You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, bookings and client services.
- As a Front office manager, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team.
- Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our customers.
- Ensure front desk is tidy
- Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests/enquiries
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Ensure company's policies and security requirements are met
- Manage the company’s social media page
- Proven work experience as a Front desk manager or Reception manager
- Hands on experience with office machines (Printers and Photocopier)
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- High School Diploma; additional certification is a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Know More About Red Lens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Male Secretary at Mictec International Schools
- Vice President (Structured Product Solutions) - (Investment / Private Equity / Bond Instruments) – Nigeria at CA Global
- Global Impact Ventures Deputy Director at One Acre Fund
- Nigeria Impact Ventures Growth Lead at One Acre Fund
- Administrative Officer at AfriHUB
- Secretary/IT Support at Belushi World Class Limited
- Executive Assistant at Adexen
- Administrative Assistant, Office Support and Administration at ICAP