Non Maximum Demand Management Lead at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
Posted on: 8 October, 2019
Deadline: 21 October, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria's largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Non Maximum Demand Management Lead
Reporting To: Strategy & Revenue Optimization Lead
Job Type: Full time
- Shall be responsible for Coordinating all NMD installation in line with corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Analyze and monitor prepaid revenue trend. Revenue accounting and reporting.
- Provide leader ship for the entire team on PPM accounts management on Ultimo and Advanced Metering Infrastructure (CIS) Platform and deal immediately with any exceptions.
- Ensure that account receivables is not understated when transferring arrears from one platform to another or during and after migration
- Manage and maintain an accurate/complete PPM Database and ensure that the database can be relied upon
- PPM revenue projection for the entire Disco based on trend analysis. Compare customers monthly consumption patterns based on demography, building, availability and consumption patterns
- Review monthly reports on PPM energy allocation viz a viz monthly revenue
- Review monthly ageing analysis/low vending activity report
- Joint compliance responsibilities for all vending cashiers at the respective Business Units
- Provide input for the development of departmental policies/procedures
- Analyze and maintain statistical forecasts for prepaid meter customers
- Perform analysis on power theft – analysis on all possible cases by using data for prepaid meter customers
- Provide delinquency report to vigilance team, based on customers with no/irregular vending pattern. E.g customers with zero vend, low vend, sparing vending pattern etc.
- Direct, manage and provide strategy to the team during projects
- Provide qualitative and quantitative information to management with respect to new automation areas that constantly requires management buy-in. and continuous process improvement
- Overall responsibility for Team’s performance and productivity
- Ensures quality of NMD customer metering
- Joint responsibility for commercial loss reduction by guaranteeing the efficacy of all NMD metering infrastructures.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Unit Head and Head of Department.
- First degree in Business related, Finance, Social Science and /or Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years post qualification experience with 2 – 4 years in a managerial role in a similar role.
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Customer Focus
- Customer Support
- Payment Solutions/ Strategy
- Non Maximum Demand Meter Reading
- Non-Maximum Demand (NMD) Management
- Energy Loss Reduction Techniques Management.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- HR Outsourcing Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Customer Service Specialist at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Know More About Ikeja Electricity Distribution CompanySimilar Jobs
- Business Operations Lead at Zuriel Consulting
- Finance & Admin Assistant/Intern at eHealth4everyone
- Finance & Admin Associate at Association for Reproductive and Family Health
- Regional Manager, School Management at Bridge International Academies
- General Manager at Marriott International, Inc.
- Administration Assistant at Save The Children
- General Manager at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Finance & Admin Assistant at AHNI