Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 20 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Role and Responsibilities
- Execute the country marketing strategy and marketing plan underpinned on deep insights and sharp brand positioning in partnership with company leadership. Focus on category development with benefits accruing to Brand across all three business channels – Foodservice, International QSR chains, Retail.
- Participate in the annual sales budgeting exercise and help development of marketing plans. Execute the plan to the highest possible standard meeting set targets.
- Select and on-board marketing support partners for Creative, Activation, Media, PR, ensuring effective and integrated delivery of the marketing plan to the highest possible standards and maximizing results.
- Plan and conduct market researches with consumers/customers for insights gathering, new product development etc.
- Build a robust new product pipeline and drive product development with the help of R&D and manufacturing for successful launch.
- Work closely with Sales for successful implementation of marketing & promotional programs across Retail and Foodservice channels. Channelize ideas and market/ customer feedback from sales to improvise and launch new programs.
- Plan and execute consumer/ customer out-reach programs and events (food shows, festivals, consumer engagement etc.)
- Develop marketing capability of the organization by educating, training and supporting team members.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is a must.
- BSC/HND in Marketing or an equivalent professional qualification would be a plus.
- Minimum 3-4 years of marketing experience preferably in FMCG or Retail industry
- Strong understanding of the Nigerian customer and FMCG market dynamics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills demonstrated by the ability to communicate across all levels within and outside the organization. Strong professional presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Aptitude for technical understanding of products and manufacturing processes.
- Works well under deadline pressures; ability to prioritize and manage multiple and conflicting priorities.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Language Skills: Fluent in English, knowledge of French a bonus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word Format to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager (Real Estate/Properties) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Direct Sales Executive at Kimberly Ryan
- Fund/Business Development Manager at AT&A Investment Limited
- Sales Executive at ASA SECURITY
- Direct Sales Agent at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Marketing Executives at Portal Realties Limited
- Solar Sales Representative at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Sales Representative at IRW Nigeria