IT Officer at Creative Associates International
Posted on: 20 September, 2019
Deadline: 26 September, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Creative Associates International
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
- The IT Officer will be responsible for providing technical support to all IT related issues for the project including but not limited to installation and testing of workstations, printers, client software, upgrades, and configuration among other IT related matters.
- Reporting & Supervision: The IT Officer will report to the Operations Manager.
- Implement and document network operations, processes, and procedures;
- Deploy and implement office network according to HQ specifications;
- Serve as the office Network Administrator;
- Identify and solve possible problems in the network;
- Supervise installations performed by third parties such as cabling, Internet connection, etc.
- Supervise and follow-up on equipment maintenance performed by other contractors;
- Support and troubleshoot users in the office on their daily work;
- Implement and enforce security on the network and prevent misuse of the IT resources.
- Participate in writing IT office policy;
- Responsible for IT inventory; work closely with the Operations Manager to monitor distribution and location of IT equipment by performing a yearly inventory check-up;
- Set up, implement, and maintain hardware firewall;
- Keep the network healthy by applying all required security patches and monitoring the correct delivery of all antivirus updates;
- Implement and document a disaster recovery plan and offsite storage of backed up data;
- Assist other staff members in trouble shooting and solving IT related challenges; and
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree is required, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences or a related field is highly desired;
- At least six (6) years of general work experience;
- Must have at least four (4) years of specific experience in desktop support, ICT Information Systems, or a related field;
- Knowledge of USAID Rules and Regulations, previous experience working on USAID-funded projects preferred;
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work well as a member of a team; and
- Fluency in English is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "the job title" as the subject of the mail.
- Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
- Candidates must be authorized to work full time in Nigeria
- Recent Jobs from Creative Associates International
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Accountant at Creative Associates International
- Administrative Assistant at Creative Associates International
- Driver at Creative Associates International
- Security Manager at Creative Associates International
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Know More About Creative Associates InternationalSimilar Jobs
- ICLA Officer - (Data Analyst) at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Digital Marketer at eHealth4everyone
- Python Web Developer at eHealth4everyone
- Head, System Operator and Designer at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- IOS Developer at Urban Hive
- Part Time Python Instructor at Urban Hive
- Part Time Full Stack Instructor at Urban Hive
- Mobile Development Instructor at Urban Hive