Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Objective: Create content across multiple platforms designed to educate and motivate readers.
Job Description: The Content Manager will create, develop and execute progressive content plans, with the aim of creating a significant impact on readers while encouraging the development of brand awareness and online reputation. The manager will also be in charge of search engine optimization (SEO), generation of inbound traffic, and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Content Manager will be expected to:
- Write 4 Blog Posts a month
- Write 4 Newsletters a month
- Write a summary of each blogpost weekly
- Write 4 video scripts a month
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelors Degree
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Willingness & ability to work remotely
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational and time-management skills
Method of Application
Are you passionate about writing? Are you a self starter and a result oriented person?
If so, send your CV to email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the email.