Product Manager at Proten
Posted on: 17 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Proten
Proten International - Our client, a leading E-commerce firm in Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Participate in business strategic goal planning, Participate in product project promotion.
- Responsible for product market and user research, Explore and grasp the mobile application needs of users at all levels, Optimize user experience, Improve product functions, Enhance customer retention.
- Work with the data team, Follow up the data and analysis of the products, Find the problem, And put forward product optimization plan, Adjust product and operation strategy accordingly.
- Research the market application trend and various applications launched, Explore and grasp the development and change of target users' demand for content, And combined with our products, Propose new product functions or new product directions.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. + 5 years working experience, expert in the e-commerce industry and familiar with Nigerian market.
- Independently responsible for APP and e-commerce platform system, with good product thinking and methodology
- Sensitive to data, good at finding problems from data, making strategies and implementing them.
- Excellent English communication both Oral and written.
- Ability to speak Chinese is an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Proten career website on docs.google.com to apply
- Know More About ProtenSimilar Jobs
- Project Officer at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Project Coordinator - IHA at Plan International
- Programme Manager at Plan International
- FSL Project Manager - WFP at INTERSOS
- Project Supervisor at Plusworld Realtors and Investment Ltd
- Senior Project Officer at Access To Justice Nigeria
- Technical Project Manager (Software Project) at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Project Specialist at Girl Effect