House Keeping Supervisor at Abuja Clinics
Posted on: 17 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Abuja Clinics
Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
House Keeping Supervisor
- Understands the principles behind providing excellent customer service to patients.
- Possesses the ability to manage a team of housekeepers effectively.
- Demonstrates organizational skills required for ensuring that tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Shows basic budgeting skills and the ability to keep cleaning supplies and equipment stocked according to a budget.
- Exhibits the ability to teach others how to do their jobs in a friendly, courteous and effective manner.
- Able to perform several tasks at the same time.
- Shows basic computer knowledge for the purposes of scheduling, recordkeeping and more.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have a minimum of National Diploma in relevant field of study.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Interested and qualified? Go to Abuja Clinics career website on www.abujaclinics.com to apply
- Know More About Abuja ClinicsSimilar Jobs
- Service Support Cleaner at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Office Assistant/Cleaner at First Choice Leasing Limited
- Cleaner at Willers Solutions