Brand Strategist at First Excelsia
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at First Excelsia
FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients' corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Purpose of the Job
- This role is responsible for all research pertaining to strategy and creative development, Provides in-depth competitive analysis & insight to Clients regarding consumer preference, bringing the consumer story and market dynamics into the brand communication creation process.
- Drive the clients’ strategy canvas by researching, gathering, defining and clarifying deep consumer/markets insights that constantly drive agency’s creative solutions.
- Additionally, the senior strategist is responsible for unearthing, spearheading and developing new and independent revenue sources for the agency
- Reports to: directly to the Creative Director or Director, Brand Strategy.
- Supervises:Talents within the brand Strategy unit with special emphasis on grooming candidates/students on internship.
Overall Daily/Weekly Responsibilities:
- Design cross-platform campaigns for clients’ brands that deliver effectively on client outcomes.
- Facilitate the attainment of top quality in research, planning, briefing and presentation.
- Research, document and present the drivers of the critical business outcomes of clients’ brands and work with Team Lead – Relationship Strategy in structuring up-selling and cross-selling activities.
- Collaborate with the Account Management team, Creative Team and Media Team to define project objectives, set performance metrics and establish project approach.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions with cross-functional campaign teams to synthesize actionable, effective, unpopular and edgy marketing ideas and solutions.
- Conduct monthly competitive analysis on agency’s brands and proactively share market trends and growth insights with clients.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, behaviours, technologies and competitors
- Evolve new business ideas either for new business prospects or existing clients (to spurn new revenue streams).
- Target Audience identification and profiling
- Time Management.
- Constantly creating enabling environment for all talents within the brand strategy unit
- Within the Agency: Account management, creative, media, strategy, talent management and finance units.
- Outside the Agency:Clients, Vendors
- Minimum of honors Bachelor's Degree in any Numerate, Communication or Behavioral Sciences from a recognized institution. Advanced or professional certification will be an added advantage
- Highly articulate and passionate about human behavior and patterning. Must be gifted in the art of persuasive selling and marketing engineering.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Know More About First ExcelsiaSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Willers Solutions
- Social Media & Content Intern at The Brand Ally
- Social Media Supervisor at Carlcare Development
- Knowledge Management and Learning, M&E and Communications Manager at CARE
- Content Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Head of Performance Marketing - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Creative Managers at Torydoes Nigeria Limited
- Konga Travel and Tours Digital Officer at Konga Online Shopping Limited