Legal Officer at Tenece Professional Services Limited
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Tenece Professional Services Limited
Tenece Professional Services Limited ('Tenece') is a multi-competency enterprise transformation and technology-consulting firm that combines expertise and capabilities across many industries and business functions to deliver superior value to its clients.
Required candidate must have experienced;
- Relationship management of subsidiaries – international and local.
- Supporting technical team in identifying global locations for new businesses.
- Monitoring court cases and liaising with law firms in handling cases.
- Providing legal advice on legal issues, potential liabilities and possible course of action.
- Contract drafting and agreement review.
- Board of directors meeting management.
- Regulatory agencies compliance management.
- Land legal processing and documentation.
- Monitoring of construction compliance with the internal guidelines.
- Compilation of financial reports and clients’ updates.
- Proper documentation of soft and physical copies of documents i.e. receipts, offers, application forms etc.
- Preparing of compliance reports e.g Scuml report (EFCC) and providing monthly financial update for the Finance Unit.
- Liaising with Government agencies, Bank and ministries on documentations - survey plan, registration of sublease agreements.
- Preparing and executing sublease agreements.
- Registering local and international start-up companies and complying with all indigenous statutory bodies is an added advantage.
Desired Qualification/ Skills:
- Candidate must be a Lawyer called to the Nigerian Bar with 5-7years’ experience in active Law/litigation practice.
- Ability to effectively communicate and relate with individuals across different levels
- Ability to formally relate internally and externally with people at all levels.
- Ability to make and carry out relevant entrepreneurial suggestions and tasks.
- Ability to be visionary and strategic in thinking and practice.
- Ability to manage challenges at management level.
- Ability to use Microsoft packages and other relevant tools.
- Management and leadership clout
- Business savvy
- Self-directed and confident
- Honest and transparent
- Responsible and accountable
- Self-motivated, innovative and resourceful
- Amiable, humble yet objective and firm
- Fast paced and detailed
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Tenece Professional Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Lead Counsel & Advisor to the General Counsel at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Legal Officer at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Legal Advisor/Consultant at VirtuSync
- Senior Litigation Lawyer at Mountain Top Attorney and Solicitors
- Assistant Manager - Legal Services at Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc)
- Legal Officer, Corporate & Investment Banking at Stanbic IBTC
- Business Unit Counsel at Coca-Cola
- Legal Officer at Custodian Insurance