Content Developer at Pillarcraft
Posted on: 9 September, 2019
Deadline: 13 September, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Pillarcraft
Pillarcraft is not your traditional accounting Firm. We are a cloud Accounting firm. We are agile, forward thinking, and adopt technology to create efficiencies in our client’s business. We don’t collect paper and bill by the hour. We are tech focused, driven, and excited about our work. We deliver results and create partnerships with our clients. We are Small and medium scale Business Accountants in Nigeria.
Job Description and Requirements
- Our company is in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy.
- We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content.
- The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads.
- This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
- The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, Bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Lagos applicants will be considered.
- Recent Jobs from Pillarcraft
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Graphics Designer at Pillarcraft
- Know More About PillarcraftSimilar Jobs
- Brand Promoter at Proten
- Graphic Designer at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Graphic Artist at Ysidra Creative Solutions Limited
- Editor at NewsDirect
- Special Project/Advert Manager at NewsDirect
- Special Project/Advert Assistant Manager at NewsDirect
- Representative Correspondent at NewsDirect
- Senate Correspondent at NewsDirect