Senior System Engineer at TechAdvance
Posted on: 6 September, 2019
Deadline: 6 December, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at TechAdvance
TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Nigeria.
Senior System Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting Line: Chief Technology Officer
- The purpose of this role is to lead a team tasked with building and maintaining a suite of system products.
- The role will ensure the bringing together of the component sub-systems into one system (an aggregation of subsystems cooperating so that the system is able to deliver the overarching functionality) and ensuring that the subsystems function together as one.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web-based business applications.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and within budget.
- Initiate and execute research a variety of software products for new technologies. Lead or set strategy for testing and debugging at the platform or enterprise level.
- Serve as an expert resource to create and improve standards and best practices to ensure high-performance, scalable, repeatable, and secure deliverables.
The Ideal Person
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Strong domain-specific knowledge regarding Target’s technology capabilities, and key competitors’ products and differentiating features
- Communicate skills and coordinate with project team, partners, and stakeholders
- Expertise in analysis and optimization of systems capacity and performance
- Adequately understand and develop solutions to foster software development lifecycle management
- Maintain deep technical knowledge within areas of expertise.
- 5+ years of software development experience with at least two years in a middle management position.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from TechAdvance
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Android Developer at TechAdvance
- Senior Integrations Engineer at TechAdvance
- Senior iOS Developer at TechAdvance
- Integrations Engineer at TechAdvance
- Senior Business Intelligence Lead at TechAdvance
- Head, Design at TechAdvance
- Head, Commercial at TechAdvance
- Know More About TechAdvanceSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International