Senior iOS Developer at TechAdvance
Posted on: 6 September, 2019
Deadline: 6 December, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at TechAdvance
TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Nigeria.
Senior iOS Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting Line: Lead, Mobile Developer
- The purpose of this role is to lead a team tasked with building and maintaining a suite of iOS products.
- Role involves interface with key stakeholders and apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including system Requirements, Application Architecture definition and Design of iOS products.
- The incumbent will deliver high quality code deliverables for modules, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation of iOS products.
- Design, code and maintain iOS mobile applications & application submission to App store.
- Develop native iOS applications from conception to production.
- Participate in solution design to satisfy a wide range of business needs.
- Analyze and translate business requirements into technical requirements for development, and create design documents and technical specifications.
- Adhere to best practices and standards in the areas of development, technology, and security.
- Provide post-implementation support, including but not limited to, monitoring application performance and debugging existing code.
- Keep up with advancements and changes in technology and develop an understanding of how new technologies can be leveraged to provide business solutions.
- Develop new products, new features and maintenance of existing software using agile practices as part of a collaborative and open environment.
The Ideal Person
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Sound knowledge on NATIVE iOS programming.
- Hands-on Experience in Multi-platform (Hybrid mode) applications.
- Ability to translate Android applications into iOS
- Ability to perform effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business functions.
- Strong knowledge of the full software development life cycle.
- 3+ years of hands-on mobile application development (iOS) experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from TechAdvance
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Android Developer at TechAdvance
- Senior Integrations Engineer at TechAdvance
- Senior System Engineer at TechAdvance
- Integrations Engineer at TechAdvance
- Senior Business Intelligence Lead at TechAdvance
- Head, Design at TechAdvance
- Head, Commercial at TechAdvance
- Know More About TechAdvanceSimilar Jobs
- Python Software Engineer at Code for Africa
- 2D Animator/ Illustrator at Schucks Media
- System Administrator and Production Support Officer at Superflux International Limited
- Junior Programmer and Production Support Officer at Superflux International Limited
- Senior Technical Specialist-Application at Blue Turtle Nigeria
- System Analyst at Blue Turtle Nigeria
- Software IT Specialist at Hubmart Stores Limited
- ICT Specialist II at ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross