Facilities Manager at Apata & Ascott Limited
Posted on: 6 September, 2019
Deadline: 9 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited - We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
- We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager for one of our clients (WESTONE LOGISTICS) to oversee all building-related activities. Candidate will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- He /She must be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- B.Sc/BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Apata & Ascott Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Female HR Assistant at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Counsel - Litigation at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Know More About Apata & Ascott LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Cost Estimator/Planning Executive at Superflux International Limited
- Assemble Production (APD) Supervisor at Transsion Holdings
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Electrical/ Instrumentation at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Construction/Fab Yard at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Equipment Supervisor at Transsion Holdings
- Principal Material Control (PMC) Senior Specialist at Transsion Holdings
- Quality Control (QC) Supervisor at Transsion Holdings