Graduate Intern (With graphic design experience) at Ecscorp Resources
Posted on: 6 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ecscorp Resources
Ecscorp Resources Limited is a solution engineering firm with over 17 years of business improvement; we understand how to build an optimized business environment.
Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity.
Graduate Intern (With graphic design experience)
Industry: Business Consultancy
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Fresh Graduate majoring in graphic design preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, colour, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Knowledge of InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator graphic software CorelDraw, etc
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Should have a portfolio of graphic design work done
- An analytical mind
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Great Team player Skills
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email
- Recent Jobs from Ecscorp Resources
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- PHP Developer- (Intern) at Ecscorp Resources
- Graduate Trainee Business Analyst at Ecscorp Resources
- Know More About Ecscorp ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Willers Solutions
- Social Media & Content Intern at The Brand Ally
- Youth Corper- Customer Support at ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria)
- Social Media Supervisor at Carlcare Development
- Management Graduate Trainee (Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Shift Manager) at Food Concepts Plc
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 at KPMG
- Knowledge Management and Learning, M&E and Communications Manager at CARE