General Manager, Telecoms Security at Fort Knox Group
Posted on: 4 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Fort Knox Group
Fort Knox Resourcing & Outsourcing Limited is registered as a private Limited Liability company by the Corporate Affairs Commission and has been providing excellent resourcing services across diverse clientele in Nigeria.
General Manager, Telecoms Security
- We are looking for General Manager Telecoms Security Services who will oversee all Telecoms Operation within the Country.
- The ideal person must have extensive knowledge of Telecommunications Security Operations, organizing and coordinating office and field operations, put in place procedures to ensure effectiveness and efficiency and represent the company in all client engagements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all telecoms security services field operations, site evaluation and take over, guards deployment and other field related activities across the nation.
- Management and direct supervision of Senior Manager and Regional manager to ensure standards are maintained.
- Audit new and prospective telecoms site before project commencement.
- Ensure all security processes are performed in compliance with all customer contractual and regulatory requirement.
- Ensure smoothing crisis management with host communities, clients and operative on the field.
- Ensure effective management of incidence/accident reports and escalations to avoid sanctions by the client.
- Ensure prompt submission of incidence/accident reports and escalation to the client.
- Ensure routine visits to cell sites and client office across the nation.
- Monitor and ensure Managers in the various regions carry out timely deployment of guards to cell sites and update database.
- Develop and maintain a sound quality control system for all field operations.
- Establish and ensure the standard and procedure of Telecommunication security operations are observed.
- Attend Client engagements and interface between the company and its clients in the various regions.
- Drive and ensure quality sourcing, recruiting, training and supervision of guards, supervisors and managers across the Nation.
- Manage cost through effective utilization of personnel, materials, and equipment.
- Mange and motivate the team and be responsible for driving performance improvement and measurement in the company.
- Identify quality improvement methods for the operation of the company.
- Provide good effective leadership, guidance among team members and all staff.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5-10 years progressive working experience in Telecommunications Cell- Site Security Operations management or a related area during which professional capability has been clearly demonstrated.
- Candidate must possess a university Degree and an advance degree will be an added advantage. He /she must be between the ages of 30 to 45 years and should have a valid drivers license.
Skills & Competencies Required:
- Proven ability to establish, prioritize and accomplish goals
- Strong attention to details Demonstrate ability to work independently and within a team.
- Knowledge of Telecommunications security and business operations with development strategies
- Strong personality and leadership skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with little or no supervision Ability to document and review telecoms operations processes
- Strong planning skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Fort Knox Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior UI/UX Developer at Fort Knox Group
- Full Stack Developer at Fort Knox Group
- Know More About Fort Knox GroupSimilar Jobs
- Head, Administration at Lagos Business School
- Receptionist at HRLeverage Africa
- Office Assistant at Eden Solutions and Resources
- Administrative Staff with IT knowledge at Pickmeup
- HR/Admin Coordinator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Film Distribution Manager at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Station Supervisor at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- College Registrar at Federal College of Education, Kontagora