Compliance Audit Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 5 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Guinness Nigeria Plc
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Compliance Audit Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The role, which is based in Guinness Nigeria Plc, Lagos, provides a company-wide business audit service to the business functions.
- The primary focus of this role is to support Guinness Nigeria executive management in providing assurance on the effectiveness of risk management and control procedures across the business, highlighting and resolving any particular risk areas.
Specifically, this will include:
- Manage and deliver a range of assurance and risk management activities, as agreed with business unit or functional management.
- Use a thorough understanding of the business processes, expected controls and risks, to undertake activities, which maintain shareholder value and mitigate against risk.
- Driving the development of risk identification and evaluation strategies that deliver long-lasting benefits to the organisation and support its continued drive for success.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of Guinness Nigeria and the application of sound commercial judgement in all activities undertaken.
- Passionate commitment to engaging in the creation and maintenance of sustainable, mutually beneficial internal and external relationship.
- The ability to provide effective business audit and drive through the creation of a risk and performance management culture.
- Deliver risk and performance effectiveness audits that provide assurance on the effectiveness of risk management and control procedures.
- Undertake business audit or develop design reviews with management to help improve management’s response to a particular risk or risk area.
- Contribute to other sources of assurance such as facilitating project teams through risk footprints and mitigation activities; following up on part audits or design reviews or supporting Diageo’s response to the Sarbanes Oxley requirements through the CARM programme
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum 7 years experience including in a multinational corporate environment. Qualified Accountant and/or MBA, or professional qualification or equivalent experience in one or more of the below:
- FMCG industry and related business issues such as brand management or brand financial management, production, logistics
- Risk management techniques
- Internal / external audit experience
- Business consulting
- Information systems
- Experience in multicultural / multilingual environments
The role holder will be expected to work in a variety of team situations as well as be able to deliver work on his/her own.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Guinness Nigeria Plc career website on diageo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
- Know More About Guinness Nigeria PlcSimilar Jobs
- Finance Officer at Oxfam
- Grants Assistant at Creative Associates International
- Grants Manager at Creative Associates International
- Audit Assistant at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited
- Accountant at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited
- Lead, Risk Management & MoC at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Finance Business Partner - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Internal Audit & Compliance Officer at Parkway Project Limited