Billing Officer (Oil and Gas) at Willers Solutions
Posted on: 4 September, 2019
Deadline: 6 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Construction firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Billing Officer (Oil and Gas)
- Maintain billing records in adherence with the Oil & Gas Sector.
- Typing in billing data into a computer for all services rendered with proper coding.
- Filing claims submissions, allocating collections and filing receipts,
- Calculating closing and balancing on a daily and monthly basis, and basic bookkeeping.
- Liaise with Sales Department (Sales Support officer)
- Issue Invoices & Credit Memos to Customers
- Issue Monthly Customer Statement
- Enter invoices into customer invoicing web sites
- Submit invoices by electronic data interchange
- Process credit memos
- Update the customer master file with contact information.
- Track exceptions between the shipping log and invoice register.
- Min of HND in Accounting.
- Min of 3 years experience as a Billing Officer in a reputable Oil and Gas firm.
- Very Good Knowledge of Microsoft Applications (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Basic Knowledge in Accounting
- Proficient with Billing or Accounting Software
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Billing Officer (Oil and Gas) - email@example.com
Candidates should forward their CV "MS Word Format" to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Willers Solutions
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Civil Engineer at Willers Solutions