Events Manager at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
- The job holder is responsible for the excellent maintenance, management and production of all church’s events: weekend and mid-week services, bridge events, conferences etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with Director, Ministry to Plan, Organize and drive church events and programs.
- Process Update reports on Events to Major Stakeholders.
- Administer the process of Service Grid Sunday and Midweek services. This is done in conjunction with Communications team.
- Serve as liaison officer for Ministry Directorate at church office on ALL ministry relation initiatives and engagements.
- Coordinate with Creatives, Worship team and other identified stakeholders to drive and improve experience especially in Midweek services Liaison with Senior Pastors as regards communication and Planning activities.
- Minimum of HND/Bachelor's Degree or related courses.
- 3-5 years of experience working as a event manager for as full-time worker in any reputable organization.
- Applicant must have good communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Negotiation skills.
- Must possess an excellent people skill.
- Proficiency in Event Management will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Alan & Grant
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Area Sales Manager at Alan & Grant
- Performance Management Analyst at Alan & Grant
- Know More About Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Willers Solutions
- Social Media & Content Intern at The Brand Ally
- Social Media Supervisor at Carlcare Development
- Knowledge Management and Learning, M&E and Communications Manager at CARE
- Content Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Head of Performance Marketing - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Creative Managers at Torydoes Nigeria Limited
- Konga Travel and Tours Digital Officer at Konga Online Shopping Limited