Brand Strategist at First Excelsia
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at First Excelsia
First Excelsia Professional Services - Our client, a reputable player in the Communications, Marketing and Advertising sector is looking to fill the vacant role below:
- The role holder is responsible for all research pertaining to strategy and creative development, provides in-depth competitive analysis & insight to clients regarding consumer preference.
- Design cross-platform campaigns for clients’ brands that deliver effectively on client outcomes.
- Facilitate the attainment of top quality in research, planning, briefing and presentation.
- Research, document and present the drivers of the critical business outcomes of clients’ brands and work with Team Lead – Relationship Strategy in structuring up-selling and cross-selling activities.
- Collaborate with the Account Management team, Creative Team and Media Team to define project objectives, set performance metrics and establish project approach.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions with cross-functional campaign teams to synthesize actionable, effective, unpopular and edgy marketing ideas and solutions.
- Conduct monthly competitive analysis on agency’s brands and proactively share market trends and growth insights with clients.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, behaviours, technologies and competitors
- Evolve new business ideas either for new business prospects or existing clients (to spurn new revenue streams).
- Target Audience identification and profiling
- Constantly creating enabling environment for all talents within the brand strategy unit
Suitable applicants must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree/HND in any Numerate, Communication or Behavioural Sciences from any recognized Institution.
- Advanced or professional certification in would be of great advantage.
- Highly articulate and passionate interest in human behaviour and patterning.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Gift of persuasive selling and marketing engineering.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Brand Strategist" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About First ExcelsiaSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Willers Solutions
- Social Media & Content Intern at The Brand Ally
- Social Media Supervisor at Carlcare Development
- Knowledge Management and Learning, M&E and Communications Manager at CARE
- Content Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Head of Performance Marketing - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Creative Managers at Torydoes Nigeria Limited
- Konga Travel and Tours Digital Officer at Konga Online Shopping Limited