Sales and Business Development Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 30 August, 2019
Deadline: 15 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a leading source of Automobile acquisition and importation in Nigeria. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to fill in the position below:
Sales and Business Development Manager
Reports to: The Executive Director.
- Builds market position by understanding and demonstrating automobile characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
- Develop and Manage sub business brokers
- Develop buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; meeting prospects at various fora and events;
- Contact clients with interest in procuring automobiles to offer them sales deals across various affiliate partner facilities
- Maintain a list of new/existing customers and occasionally communicate with them to discuss business opportunities
- Lobby to secure contracts for the supply of vehicle units to businesses, government agencies, and private establishments
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance sales efficiency and increase generated revenue
- Interact with customers to identify their requirements and assist them in selecting a car that meets their specifications
- Supervise and guide the operations of sales agents to ensure they are in line with set standards
- Oversee the processing of client orders to ensure timely delivery of ordered units
- Conduct negotiations with clients to reach a profitable bargain
- Set sales objectives and establish action plans for achieving set targets
- Maintain contact with clients to provide post-sales services, obtain customer feedback and resolve any arising customer issue.
- B.Sc/HND in Humanities, MBA an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years Sales Experience. Previous automobile sales Experience added advantage.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to meet and exceed sales Target
- Superior analytical skills
- Understanding of customer needs
Excellent Presentation and Communication Skills:
- Ability to work with little supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. If two weeks after the deadline we are yet to revert to you, kindly note that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Recent Jobs from Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Automotive Workshop Supervisor at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Know More About Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executive at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Sales Representative at Padoserve Limited
- Marketing Executive at Padoserve Limited
- Van Sales Representative at Padoserve Limited
- Female Business Development Executive at Montaigne Place
- Area Sales Manager at Kayhelt Pharma
- Territory Sales Officer at Lumos
- Account Manager at CISCO