Analyst, Learning & Development at 9Mobile
Posted on: 30 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
Analyst, Learning & Development
- Responsible for organizing the execution of approved training and orientation programs and maintaining the database of training activities/information
- Liaise with relevant departments/units for the provision of logistic support (e.g. setting up training venues, preparation of training resources, documentation of training materials/ notification etc.) for training and development activities within EMTS.
- Work closely with the travels Unit to ensure proper travel preparation for offshore training.
- Assist in organizing induction programs for new hires.
- Assist with the implementation of approved training schedules for Industrial Trainees, interns etc.
- Collate and analyze training assessment forms and prepare reports on this for submission to Line Manager.
- Monitor and report training attendance.
- Maintain accurate documentation and record keeping of training data base and all other training related activities.
- Support in assessing training needs and communicating same to relevant stakeholders
- Provide information to employees about in-house or third-party training opportunities.
- Support in planning development events for the organization
- Serve as the Liaison to ITF (Industrial Training Fund) secretariat. Responsible for filing/submission of training approvals, contributions and reimbursements with the body.
- Adhere to approved training policies and processes in the planning, coordination and execution of training programs.
- Ensure compliance with Training bond policy by providing accurate information on staff bursaries as part of the exit process and for computation of end-of-service benefits.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Learning and Development
- First degree in relevant discipline.
- At least one year post NYSC work experience.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Learning & Development
- Curriculum Development
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from 9Mobile
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Director, Financial Planning & Operations at 9Mobile
- HR Manager (Planning & Organization Effectiveness) at 9Mobile
- Specialist, Policy Compliance at 9Mobile
- Specialist, Internal Control at 9Mobile
- Know More About 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources Manager at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Coordinator, RCA - H/F at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Human Resource Manager at Thasious International Company Nigeria Limited
- Human Resource Consultant at WFO International
- HR and Admin Manager at OMSA Integrated Services
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Mentor IMC Group
- Assistant HR/Admin Officer at Winelight Analytical Systems Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Manager at Prorich Product