Admin & Finance Officer at Women and Children in Support of Community Development Initiative (WOCCI)
Posted on: 29 August, 2019
Deadline: 4 September, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Women and Children in Support of
Women and Children in Support of Community Development Initiative (WOCCI) is an NGO dedicated to providing community-based programs that provide access to education, health, emotional and psychosocial services, and economic opportunities to vulnerable individuals and households.
Admin & Finance Officer
- WOCCI has exciting opportunity for Admin & Finance Officer to join our dynamic team. This position is well suited to an individual looking to advance his/her career in NGO finance management and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Based within the Admin & Finance unit, the Admin and Finance officer will work closely with all program areas of the organization, assist with the development and execution of project targets in his/her field of primary assignment and helping the team to achieve agreed targets
- The position reports directly to the Admin & Finance Manager
- Prepare and summit monthly financial reports to the management and donors promptly
- Manage cash books, assets register and banking records.
- Track and manage asset inventory, orders and requests from program officers, and relate with vendors for procurements.
- The post holder will also support with disbursement of funds to project beneficiaries.
- Providing quarterly financial updates and forecast to management and donors
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or other related field
- 2-3 years post NYSC experience.
- Knowledgeable in the use of relevant accounting softwares
- Excellent and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and power point presentation
- Excellent project management skills and attention to details
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills
- Must reside in Karu, Nasarawa state.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Cover Letter stating suitability and detail Resume) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
- Recent Jobs from Women and Children in Support of Community Development Initiative (WOCCI)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Project Officer at Women and Children in Support of Community Development Initiative (WOCCI)
- Know More About Women and Children in Support of Community Development Initiative (WOCCI)Similar Jobs
- Team Lead, Audit Operations at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Group Head, Internal Audit & Compliance at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Executive Assistant at Opass Limited
- Accountant at Pivotage Consulting
- Night Auditor at Inguest Global Partners Limited
- Female Porter/Front Desk Officer at Tunde Adejumo & Co.
- Operations Manager at Viva Cinemas
- Wealth Manager at Creditville Nigeria Limited