Nursing Officer at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 28 August, 2019
Deadline: 6 September, 2019
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro - Allied industry in Nigeria. We operate in 4 states in Nigeria namely, Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo states. We belong to a West Africa group called SIFCA headquartered in Ivory Coast.
- To ensure provision of qualitative and effective medical care for all staff and their dependents.
- The candidate must be smart, diligent, hardworking, responsible and reliable.
- In addition, must have good human relation skills with empathy, ability to use Microsoft Excel and ability to manage people and time.
- RN/RM with a valid license from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria covering till 2020 with minimum of 2 years post-qualifications experience, specifically in a standard hospital or a reputable medical outfit.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Tax Manager (TM) at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Budget Controller at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- Know More About Rubber Estates Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- EH Hygiene Promotion Assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Emergency Specialist, NOC at UNICEF
- Case Worker Model Consultant at Catholic Relief Services
- Optometrist at Simeon's Pivot
- International Consultant - Adolescent and Young People Analysis in the 2019 IBBSS Nigeria at UNICEF
- Chief Medical Officer at Sunrose Consulting
- Chief Nursing Officer (Specialist Hospital) at Sunrose Consulting
- Clinical Research Nurse at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)