Nursing Officer at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 28 August, 2019
Deadline: 6 September, 2019
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro - Allied industry in Nigeria. We operate in 4 states in Nigeria namely, Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo states. We belong to a West Africa group called SIFCA headquartered in Ivory Coast.
- To ensure provision of qualitative and effective medical care for all staff and their dependents.
- The candidate must be smart, diligent, hardworking, responsible and reliable.
- In addition, must have good human relation skills with empathy, ability to use Microsoft Excel and ability to manage people and time.
- RN/RM with a valid license from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria covering till 2020 with minimum of 2 years post-qualifications experience, specifically in a standard hospital or a reputable medical outfit.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Tax Manager (TM) at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Budget Controller at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- Know More About Rubber Estates Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Nursing Officer at Anadach Consulting
- Patient Coordinator at Paelon Memorial Clinic
- Health Specialist (Health Systems Strengthening), P4 at UNICEF
- Laboratory Specialist at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Resident Doctor at Healthrak
- Medical Officer at Healthrak
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Lab Manager (Medical Equipment & Reagent) at Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc