Procurement Manager at Finpact Consulting
Posted on: 28 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Finpact Consulting
We help our clients grow their businesses substantially and increase profits. Working with your internal team members, and applying our tested and proven methodologies, we will help achieve your goals and objectives.
Job Summary: The Procurement Manager is a strategic position that will manage all procurement procedures of the project with the highest ethical standards. He/she will responsible for choosing suppliers and the merchandise or services needed by the firm, negotiation with vendors and work out of contract terms. He/she will report to the Finance and Admin Director.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- The Procurement Manager will build capacity of team members within the department on procurement procedures and support the technical teams by providing the necessary support required for project implementation.
- Demonstrate high level of integrity, transparency and technical knowledge in every aspect of procurement and ensure strict adherence to the agency and donor regulations, policy and guidelines. Collaborate with departments, vendors, and technical experts in preparing specifications for Quotations, Tenders, Proposals and Supply Agreements in a clear and concise manner.
- Coordinate the preparation of the procurement documents, utilizing sound sustainable procurement best practices, while adhering to the company’s corporate policies prior to issuing the RFQ/tender.
- Coordinate the negotiation of quotations/tenders for the purchase of goods and services for the company.
- Ensure that project equipment, supplies and materials are purchased and delivered at the right place and at the right time as well as obtain value for money on all procurement.
- Establish strong network of vendors, conduct market surveys and market intelligence, perform due diligence and other necessary procedures that will enhance and strengthen the firm’s procurement systems and create a list of vendors with outstanding capacity, history and service reference in its database.
- Ensure that complete documentation are available for all procurement's such as purchase orders, contracts, leases and retained for audit purposes and other operational references.
- Ensure that all procurement activity complies with the Firm’s policies and the Standard Procurement Regulations.
- Prepare procurement plans, that will support future business operations.
- Liaise with, and benchmark procurement results and techniques of the firm with other organization inside and outside the consulting sector.
- Initiate and deliver the use of procurement best practice tools.
- Ensure adequate management of the Procurement team budgets and forecasts.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration with major suppliers for greater consistency and efficiencies in the Procurement process.
- Perform other duties as requeste.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or relevant field
- Professional Certification in Purchasing and Supply, Project Management, or related qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of four (4) years of demonstrated experience within an international not-for-profit organization.
- Experience in designing effective procurement tracking system from initiation to delivery and excellent ability to communicate procedures and outcomes
- Experience in logistics and international procurement procedures
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong demonstration of document retention skills.
- Able to use MS Office tools
- Strong leadership skills
Method of Application
Candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Know More About Finpact ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse Officer at GUO Transport Company Limited
- Warehouse Supervisor at Transsion Holdings
- Stock Keeper at Owens and Xley
- Procurement Officer at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Outbound Officer (Warehouse) at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Inventory Management Supervisor at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Event Warehouse Assistant Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Store Keeper at Blue Lodge Catering Limited