Youtube Manager at CameraBoy Multimedia
Posted on: 28 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at CameraBoy Multimedia
CameraBoy Multimedia is a one stop audio-visual hub with key interests in providing real time media solutions for our clients. We are a dedicated team of project managers, photographers, videographers, creative writers, video editors and graphic designers, taking great pride in our work and creating unforgettable experiences for our clients.
A start up media company is currently recruting for A Youtube Manager.
- By running the team of YouTube Executives, take responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the all YouTube channels;
- Devise and implement audience development strategies both on and off YouTube to increase viewing and subscriber numbers. A specific focus should be to grow audience in content and regions with the most effective commercial return.
- Manage the supply of video clips either from in-house or from third-party sources. This includes relationship management of external partners as well as internal service providers such as the Operations team.
- To manage promotions and live events on the channels.
- Oversee all written editorial across all videos, channel home pages and any off-site blogging/promotion and make sure it is of a consistently excellent standard.
- Take responsibility for the overall look and design of all channels and make sure they obey all relevant branding guidelines.
- Create and implement a network schedule of when clips should be set live, in accordance with the editorial vision for the channels, required rights/holdback requirements, workflow issues, as well as other contractual obligations, and cross platform promotional and marketing campaigns
- Research on what content is performing well on YouTube as well as other sites, in order to advise on channels’ content needs, and generate ideas
Are you the right candidate?
- Direct and extensive experience with running YouTube channels or other, similar community-driven online video portals. Must be able to demonstrate having successfully grown an online community (channel or channels) in terms of both subscriber numbers and video views / engagement.
- Must have a good understanding of the operational challenges of sourcing, clearing and publishing online video whether that be original in nature or taken from material previously broadcast on TV.
- Have a proven understanding of the current global digital landscape outside of YouTube, including relevant online locations for popular video sharing sites and popular social networks.
- Understanding of the production process of television / video would be useful.
Method of Application
INTERSTED APPLICANTS CAN SEND IN THEIR CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org NOT LATER THAN 30TH AUGUST and must be available to start immediately.
- Know More About CameraBoy MultimediaSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Willers Solutions
- Social Media & Content Intern at The Brand Ally
- Social Media Supervisor at Carlcare Development
- Knowledge Management and Learning, M&E and Communications Manager at CARE
- Content Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Head of Performance Marketing - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Creative Managers at Torydoes Nigeria Limited
- Konga Travel and Tours Digital Officer at Konga Online Shopping Limited