Front end Developer (Angular) at Riby Finance
Posted on: 27 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Riby Finance
Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby) is a financial technology company that provides simple and smart finance management platform for groups and their members. We help automate the financial and business activities of cooperatives.
Front end Developer (Angular)
Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for a developer, skilled as both a Front-End Web Developer and an Android (Native) developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Your responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize web application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to backend
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Kotlin code
- Convert mockups and wireframes into actual Android app.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Publish applications to Google Play Store
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc in any field.
- Minimum of 2 working years’ experience
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Method of Application
Only qualified candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com
- Know More About Riby FinanceSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International