Transmitter Engineer at AIM Consultants
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at AIM Consultants
AIM Group Limited is an integrated Multi-Disciplinary Company established on November 20, 1979.The principals of the AIM Group have a history in Nigeria that dates back to 1886 when the Grandfather of the Group’s chairperson resided in Lagos in 1886. The Group operates from its owned office and residential properties, with ultra-modern office facilities at its Headquarters in Victoria Island Annex, Lagos, with Regional and Staff Accommodation facilities in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano. AIM Group has satellite offices in various States in the Country. The current workforce of AIM Group is over 1100 colleagues
Details: Job Function:
- Directs and coordinates operation and maintenance activities of radio, television broadcasting, or satellite uplink transmitter station in accordance with rules and regulations of Federal Communications Commission: Establishes procedures and standards for operation and maintenance of transmitter equipment.
- Trains workers to interpret readings and indicator lights on control console and picture on video monitor, and to determine operating adjustments required to obtain uniform audio sound level and video picture of specified clarity and color.
- Tunes or directs worker to tune transmitter to ensure signal emissions and radiation do not infringe on frequencies or broadcast area of other stations, and to obtain optimum operational performance of transmitting equipment.
- Trains workers in diagnosing causes of transmitter malfunctions, using test equipment, and in repairing or jury-rigging equipment to return transmitter to operational status.
- Establishes procedures for testing of transmitter equipment, performance of preventative maintenance activities, and operation of equipment during test of Emergency Broadcast System.
Experience and Qualification
- Minimum 4 years experience in Broadcasting
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
- Know More About AIM ConsultantsSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Factory Manager at Bedmate Furniture
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Officer at Prime Services
- Manager, LPG Operations at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Team Lead, LPG Maintenance at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Plant Manager (H/F) at Vallourec
- CNG Conversion Technician at Funtay Global Resources Ltd
- Auto Mechanic at Denver Building Services Limited
- Electrical Technician at Lightning Networks