Brand Manager at Stresert Services Limited
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: 5 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Job Reference: NBMS
The officeholder is expected to develop and execute annual, mid and long term brand plans to achieve aggressive growth targets for the organization.
- Develop and execute brand-specific campaigns that span multiple channels including PR, digital, retail; social that drive commercial results and deliver conversions working in collaboration with the integrated team.
- Analyze data for insights & articulates brand issues and opportunities.
- Deliver; measure and evaluate activities which win in the market to optimize performance and marketing spend effectiveness.
- Implement winning activity plans which deliver brand strategy and objectives and in line with creative platform.
- Develop in-store marketing initiatives and recommendation of consumer and trade promotions.
- Manage internal brand communications to ensure visibility of all key brand marketing activities to staff across all locations.
- Assist Head of Marketing in the development, management, and implementation of strategic projects and brand development, appropriate to both consumer and work closely with cross- functional team and agencies to lead and support the growth of people and the brand across the conversion funnel.
- Strong intellectual and analytical skills
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Use of initiative and confident decision making
- Time mangement – priority setting
- Project management skill
- Strong Analytical skills
- Planning, Scheduling, Controlling & Coordinating
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Proficiency in the use of basic Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
- B.sc Degree or M.sc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 4-5years’ senior experience in brand management with knowledge of trade marketing, consumer marketing, research and product development in the FMCG sector.
- Relevant professional certification in Marketing will be an added advantage.
Interested qualified candidates should email CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘NBMS‘ as the subject of the application before 5th September 2019.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Brand Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Stresert Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Quality Control Supervisor at Stresert Services Limited
- Warehouse Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- Know More About Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Brand Account Executive at Plusworld Realtors and Investment Ltd
- Graphics Designer at Bazuze Nigeria
- Content Management System Officer at SuccessDrives Consulting
- Senior Media and Communication Specialist (SMCS) (RE-ADVERTISEMENT) at RTI International
- Sales Coordinator / Content Editor at Mosgbenks Global Services Limited
- Social Media Intern at Vasiti Dotcom
- Content Writer at Vasiti Dotcom
- Digital Fundraising Campaign Manager at Doviana Institute Of Entrepreneurship And Technology