Information Security Junior Officer at GVA Partners
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: 26 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
Information Security Junior Officer
- To ensure perimeter security of network devices in order to protect the assets of the bank and improve customer’s confidence in the bank.
- Ensure servers and systems are up to date and patches to prevent potential vulnerabilities.
- Responsible for system hardening before publishing organize, coordinate, review, analyze and give detailed report of penetration testing, control and audit exceptions.
- Detect and report on systems without Antivirus.
- Follow up on closure of pen test, Control and audit exceptions.
- Ensure regular review of Information Security policy to meet with industry practice.
- Regular view of firewall rules in ensuring compliance with PCI standards.
- Manage and support Network Access Control system (NAC).
- Application vulnerabilities breaches.
- Updates and Patches of Servers and operating systems
- Physical access control breaches.
- Database vulnerabilities breaches.
- Standard operative procedure of daily activities.
- Risk & Control Rating.
- Handle the physical management of Access control in IT data centre environment.
- Management and support of encryption management (Symantec PGP).
- Ensure regular review of applications vulnerability.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- First degree in a numerate or Physical Science.
- CCNA, CISA, CCNP, ISO 270001, ITIL
- At least 3-4 years cognate experience in IT/Network security.
- Information security.
- Operational risk management.
- Information systems audit.
- Policy formulation & implementation.
- Network planning & design.
- IT appreciation & application.
- Business continuity planning.
- Data/Information Management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV in MS Word format and Cover Letters to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and reference firstname.lastname@example.org with "Information Security Junior Officer" as the subject of the email.
- Know More About GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Java Developer at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
- Graphics Designer at Bazuze Nigeria
- IT Administrator at DEDA Hospital
- Enterprise Developer (Contract) at TriVersa Ltd
- Software Developer at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd
- Network Engineer at Access Solutions
- IT/Corp Member Placement at Attainables Edutainment Limited
- Freelance Web/Mobile App Developer at ZOCODE Limited