Customer Service Agent at GUO Transport Company Limited
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: 26 August, 2019
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at GUO Transport Company Limited
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Limited, a household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
Customer Service Agent
- Receiving inbound calls and ensuring first time resolution
- Making outbound calls to get feedback from passengers(at least 100 calls)
- Filing of passenger manifest for reference purposes
- Handling customers' issues via calls, social media,e-mails, etc.
- Applicant should not be more than 30 years of age
- Reside around Orile, Oshodi, Costain, Surulere, Ikeja and its environs
- Must be able to communicate fluently in the English Language. (knowledge of a Nigerian language will be an added advantage).
Educational Qualification/Relevant Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree/ HND in any related discipline
- 0-2 years work experience.
Candidate should be:
- Self motivated
- Goal oriented
- Able to work with a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Know More About GUO Transport Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Client Relationship Officer at SpotyLoans Nig Ltd
- Head of Customer Service at E-Settlement Limited
- Customer Service Executive at ToLet.Com.Ng
- Relationship Officer at Addosser Microfinance Bank
- Relationship Manager at Kobo360
- Customer Support Specialist - English & Hausa at Bolt
- Customer Service Representative at Telvida Communications Services
- Front Office Receptionist at Empire Technologies