Software Engineer (JAVA) at Seamfix
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Seamfix
Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a software company that builds application software and middleware solutions for businesses, governments and institutions. Our corporate slogan is “value innovation powered by technology”. We conduct business by innovating value, empowering our customers to exploit such values through technology, measuring the results and benefits of value to the customer and keeping a smile on their faces!
We build solutions for sectors such as telecommunications, energy, retail and service businesses, universities & colleges, schools, health sector and governments. Our software solutions can be classified into two; application software and middleware solutions.
Software Engineer (JAVA)
- As a Software Engineer (JAVA) working in an agile environment, you will be part of a team developing, designing, testing and delivering high quality business critical software.
- Develop awesome software.
- Adhere to established processes designed to maintain code quality standard, including writing unit and integration tests.
- Adapt to existing CI process and work with existing tools like Jenkins, Gitlab e.t.c.
- Assist with software and database design.
- Keep abreast of new trends and technologies.
- Analyse requirements, confer with users to understand requirements, and ensure deep understanding of any requirement given
- Maintain excellent quality of work.
- Other duties as assigned by your Line Manager.
- A First class or Second class upper Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field.
- At least 3 years programming experience.
- Deep understanding of JAVA.
- Experienced working in an agile environment.
- Excellent SQL skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of test automation tool is a plus.
- OCA certification is an added advantage.
Essential Competencies & Attributes:
- Excellence driven.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving and creating quality products is essential.
- Strong ownership and can-do mindset.
- Good leadership skills.
- Critical thinking capabilities.
- Great passion for software development.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Seamfix
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Application Support Engineer at Seamfix
- Software Engineer (Android) at Seamfix
- Business Analyst at Seamfix
- Front-end Developer at Seamfix
- Know More About SeamfixSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International