IT Manager at Minyx360
Posted on: 22 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Minyx360
Delivering on Cost and Business Results
We can help you implement information technology initiatives that will support the long-term objectives of your organization using technology that lowers cost of operations, enhances customer service, and increases revenue. What differentiates us is accountability, standards and processes and having divisions working hand-in-hand to deliver on “Complete turnkey Solutions”.
- We are looking for an experienced IT Manager to oversee all IT (Information Technology) functions in our company. You will be in charge of a team of IT Staff work in conjunction with the Lead Technology consultant and manage the company’s technology operations and the implementation of defined IT systems and policies.
- An excellent IT Manager is very knowledgeable in IT and computer systems. They have a solid technical background while able to manage and motivate technology staff. The ideal candidate will be experienced in creating and implementing IT policies, data analysis and systems that will meet objectives.
- The goal is to ensure IT systems and people are effective and functioning within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the company.
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g. networks, software’s) and evaluate them according to established goals across multiple branches located in Lagos and Ondo.
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management and the Lead Technical Consultant.
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Liaise with the technical consultants on systems policies, models and operational strategy
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management and the technical consultant
- Coordinate IT staff and supervise department operations to provide guidance
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Requires three to five years in progressive IT Department, Systems administrator or similar role
- Experience in data analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field.
- Age Range between 25 to 35 Year
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below