Accountant at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
- The accountant is responsible for record management, entry of transactions and any other as directed by the Finance Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall management of the asset register.
- Recording of transactions in the quickbooks ledger.
- Carry out monthly reconciliation of all accounts on quickbooks.
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Preparation of management report (monthly, quarterly, and yearly).
- Minimum of a HND/Bachelor's Degree, ICAN certified or any other known accounting certifications.
- Relevant years of experience working as an accountant for faith-based organizations as full-time worker or volunteer.
- Must be willing to work in a Church setting.
- Proficiency in Quickbook, Microsoft Excel and SAGE most especially.
- Should have knowledge in the advance accounting techniques.
- Good Multi-tasking abilities and Ability to meet targets within deadlines.
- Candidates must be able to work well under pressure and must be adaptable.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Alan & Grant
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Programmes Executive at Alan & Grant
- Direct Sales Representative at Alan & Grant
- Sales & Marketing Administrator at Alan & Grant
- Group Supply Chain Manager at Alan & Grant
- Social Media Manager at Alan & Grant
- Team Lead, Direct Sales at Alan & Grant
- Finance Intern at Alan & Grant
- Kitchen Assistant at Alan & Grant
- Manager, Hospitality Services at Alan & Grant
- Human Resources Manager at Alan & Grant
- Chef/Kitchen Manager at Alan & Grant
- Care Assistant at Alan & Grant
- Personal Assistant to COO/GM at Alan & Grant
- Chief Financial Officer at Alan & Grant
- Workshop Manager at Alan & Grant
- Hospital Porter at Alan & Grant
- Know More About Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Medical Billing Officer at Inland Specialist Hospital
- Finance Officer, Kano Literacy and Mathematics Accelerator (KaLMA) at British Council
- Bursar at Vincintore Limited
- Head of Risk Management - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Financial Accountant at Digital Marketing Skill Institute
- Accountant at Micromoney International
- Senior Strategy Associate - Mixta at ARM Hold Co.