Maintenance Supervisor at The Place
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at The Place
The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
- We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services and quality meals to our customers.
- So, if you’ve got consulting experience in the manufacturing/production sector(s), passionate about reviewing and improving business processes and developing systems and people, and looking for exciting opportunities for self and career growth; You are the Talent we are looking for!
- Allocate and delegate task to team members;
- Prepare and communicate work schedules/roasters ensuring adequate workload balancing across assigned locations;
- Organize workflow and ensure team members understand their duties or delegated tasks;
- Support review/update of service/materials pricing;
- Continuously identify ways of improving operations;
- Ensure the conduct of daily inspection of equipment and facilities by Technicians and drive the proactive identification of potential faults and stop them before failure;
- Ensure outlet equipment and facilities are maintained to the highest standard;
- Drive the energy saving initiatives of the company and ensure achievement of reduction of energy costs;
- Maintain good working relationship with operations, management, team members and vendors;
- Coordinate staff to ensure follow up and closure of issues;
- Ensure preventive maintenance is performed for equipment as at when due;
- Ensure prompt resolution of faults and issues of assigned locations;
- Ensure maintenance of accurate and complete issues logs for each location;
- Review and vet material/spare requisition;
- Review and vet vendor quotation/invoices to ensure reasonableness and alignment with company policies;
- Review and approve job completion form to ensure receipt of services/materials from vendor ;
- Ensure procurement and storage of adequate tools and spares to drive timely and efficient execution of tasks;
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of required reports;
- Coach and help develop team members;
- Conduct appraisal of technicians as required and provide specific and timely feedback on performance;
- Support in the continuous evaluation of Vendor/service providers to ensure the Company get optimal services;
- Support in the preparation/documentation of relevant operational manuals to support operations.
- Minimum of 7 years qualification
- He must possess a minimum of HND
- He must be able to delegate responsibility
- He must be result oriented.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to The Place career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
- Know More About The PlaceSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Factory Manager at Bedmate Furniture
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Officer at Prime Services
- Manager, LPG Operations at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Team Lead, LPG Maintenance at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Plant Manager (H/F) at Vallourec
- CNG Conversion Technician at Funtay Global Resources Ltd
- Auto Mechanic at Denver Building Services Limited
- Electrical Technician at Lightning Networks