Kaldi coffee is an independently owned specialty coffee roastery and coffee bar dedicated to sharing the best African arabica coffee, tea and cocoa .
At Kaldi, the recipe for the very best cup of coffee could not be more simple: small lots of coffee beans, roasted in small batches, and served fresh. We micro roast and taste each batch to assure you have the best possible African coffee experience.
We celebrate coffee as the fresh, seasonal fruit it is, so we only sell it at the peak of flavor and freshness. Thus, our selection of coffees will grow and change as we find other spectacular coffee beans to share from across the continent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; 2/3 years of related experience and/or training
- Knowledge of Accounting software and application eg. QuickBooks, SAP
- ICAN membership will be an added advantage.
- Team player who will exceed assigned responsibilities
- Must reside around Ilupeju and its environs for ease of movement
- Maintain excellent on-going working relationships with other internal and external personnel
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially with advanced Excel skills
- Work onsite as required by the job
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures, ensuring appropriate internal controls
- Assist with the month-end close process and financial reporting
- Prepare account reconciliations and payroll journal entries
- Work with departments to prepare detailed expense budgets, analyze budget/actual variances and review with department managers and senior management
- Prepare financial reports and analysis related to the company’s operations
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs
Method of Application
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED AND IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS