E-Commerce Product Assurance Manager at Bonnie Gray Resources
Posted on: 16 August, 2019
Deadline: 21 August, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Bonnie Gray Resources
Bonnie Gray Resources - An established Fashion Products Manufacturing company on the Island seeks to recruit suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
E-Commerce Product Assurance Manager
- Take inventory of products received per seller.
- Carry out immediate quality control check on every item received into the warehouse in a timely manner. First come, first serve basis.
- Give timely feedback to sellers, and conclude negotiations within the expected time frame.
- Create product details with accuracy for items to be posted on social media.
- Develop, manage implement, communicate and maintain a quality control plan to bring the Company's Quality Assurance Systems and Policies into compliance with global standards.
- Lead the customer complaint process by working with the appropriate functions in order to analyse the returned product/failure, formulate the response to the customer and work directly with that customer to resolve the issue.
- End to end quality leadership responsibility, provide and enhance quality control processes, both internally and externally, to ensure quality requirements are met
- Effectively interact with Sales and Logistics team to maintain product quality; ensuring targets are met.
- Assisting team with checking patterns/specification, identifying, and resolving impracticalities in a timely manner.
- Prepare accurate reports in accordance with company procedures and work instruction in order to provide reliable information for the efficient management of the department.
- Monitor & Maintain the quality of our product through the various stages of sales.
- Develop and implement programs to establish, maintain, and deliver high product quality to Customers
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure we get the best value from them. Also ensure our vendors enjoy quality experience whilst working with us.
- Liaise with all stakeholders and ensure all vendors are paid on time and get returned/rejected items quickly.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Quality Control Officer in the fashion e-commerce Industry
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management and any other related discipline.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Preferably lives within Lekki axis.
- A keen eye for Fashion.
- Attention to detail is very critical
- Problem solving skills
- Positive "Can do" attitude.
- Self-starter & strong team motivator
- Effective leadership and teamwork skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A willingness to learn/improve.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, low-structure, and dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV (MS word format) to: email@example.com with "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Know More About Bonnie Gray ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Social Partnership Manager at Novartis International AG
- EH Hygiene Promotion Assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Emergency Specialist, NOC at UNICEF
- Case Worker Model Consultant at Catholic Relief Services
- Optometrist at Simeon's Pivot
- International Consultant - Adolescent and Young People Analysis in the 2019 IBBSS Nigeria at UNICEF
- Chief Medical Officer at Sunrose Consulting
- Chief Nursing Officer (Specialist Hospital) at Sunrose Consulting