Business Development Officer at Aldelia Limited
Posted on: 16 August, 2019
Deadline: 25 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia Group - Our client, a Multinational Maritime company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Business Development Officer
Report to: the Tender Manager/ GM
- The purpose of the Business Development Officer is to assist the company to acquire new businesses while maintaining existing ones.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with General Manager/Management to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities and engage with Management to establish strategies for pursuing those opportunities.
- Develop and deliver pitches to prospective clients about the advantages of the services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Bachelor's Degree, (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Minimum 5years background marketing experience in Marine sector( compulsory)
- Great Communication and presentation Skills (MS office savvy)
Method of Application
Candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited