Retail Sales Associate at Beacongate Limited
Posted on: 13 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Beacongate Limited
Beacongate Limited - The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
Retail Sales Associate
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Work Days: Mondays - Saturdays
- We are looking for a Retail Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service/admin and meet sales quotas for our business.
- A candidate with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Data Entry.
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products.
- Ensure racks are fully stocked.
- Manage returns of merchandise.
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times).
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers.
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager.
- Stay up to date with new products/services.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Is social media savvy.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Visit potential clients at least twice a week to pitch products.
- Education: ND/HND
- Minimum of one-year experience in related field
- Must live within Ikeja environs.
- Must be energetic and possess supervisory/leadership skills.
- Must be a field and office person and willing to work/learn.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic maths skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Effective and Seamless Communication
- Meets sales target monthly.
- Boost the business social media presence.
- Efficacy and correctness of the account database.
- Supervising Staff
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills.
Barriers to Success:
- Lack of organizational skills
- Lack of Punctuality
- Slow user of web applications
- Not deliverable job tasks on time.
- Engaging in “work environment talks”.
- Initiative, self-motivation and drive
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable and collaborative
- High degree of professionalism, integrity and ethical behaviour
- Strong commitment to delivery of the organisation’s Vision and Values
- Self-confident and enthusiasm.
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Beacongate Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Coordinator at Beacongate Limited
- Know More About Beacongate LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales / Marketing Agents at BridgePort Properties
- Product Delivery Representative (PDR) at Saro Lifecare Limited
- Sales Manager - Commercial Vehicles (Lagos) at Kewalram Chanrai
- Sales Manager - Commercial Vehicles (Rivers) at Kewalram Chanrai
- IT Business Analyst at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Sales Manager at Intelics Solutions
- HR Sales Consultant at Protege Professionals
- Senior Business Development Executive at HR Analytica