Office Manager at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
Posted on: 22 July, 2019
Deadline: 31 July, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
Human Capital Partners (HCP) - Our client is a specialist independent investor relations and capital advisory firm set up to support the management of both private and listed companies by providing customized investor relations programmes.
- As part of a talent acquisition drive to kick off and boost operations, the firm is interested in hiring a passionate, intelligent, dynamic and articulate individual for the position of an Office Manager.
- The role holder will advise the Chief Executive on Business and Office Management Strategy, Performance Management, Customer Service Optimisation, HR Project Planning, Budgeting, Staff training, Cost saving, and Policy matters
- He/She will Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes in the business including Talent Management and in areas like Career Development, Workforce Planning, Succession Planning, and Employee Relations.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to the Office team that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company.
- Build a beautiful company that is the best place to work and that offers excellent value to client.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Responsible for the interpretation, timely update and application of company manual, regulations and procedures ensuring uniform application in accordance with guidelines included in the manual.
- Ascertain that talent requirements for the company is planned for and provided through the use of innovative talent sourcing methods.
- Manage the advertisement and filling of vacancies, advising applicants on the nature of the responsibilities to be performed as well as entitlements and career prospects.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and develop ways to improve organisational processes.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Responsible for scheduling and organising internal meetings as well as the organisation of staff calendar for external meetings, events and conferences.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- 5 - 10 years' experience in office Management /Administrative support/Human resources
- Pro-active, self-motivated and quick thinker
- Positive, friendly and confident personality
- Have a can-do attitude and be dependable, innovative, and energetic
- Flexible – able to pick up new tasks & responsibilities and fast learner
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and professional in telephone communication
- Extremely organised and able to complete tasks efficiently
- Project management experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 Business – particularly SharePoint, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About Human Capital Partners (HCP)Similar Jobs
- Administrative Officer at First Excelsia
- Male Secretary at Mictec International Schools
- Vice President (Structured Product Solutions) - (Investment / Private Equity / Bond Instruments) – Nigeria at CA Global
- Global Impact Ventures Deputy Director at One Acre Fund
- Nigeria Impact Ventures Growth Lead at One Acre Fund
- Male Secretary (Typist) at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Administrative Officer at AfriHUB
- Secretary/IT Support at Belushi World Class Limited