Regional Sales Manager at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 22 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Regional Sales Manager
- The Regional Sales Manager will manage sales executives and customers in assigned regions and ensure smooth entry of product to the Nigerian market.
- He/She will also develop and maintain distributors and customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversees and provides clear direction and oversight of the Company’s sales and marketing activities.
- Functions as the Company’s primary representative in the specified region and is held accountable for sales volumes and the proper management of the trade budget.
- Manage and follow up customers' inquiries about products, prices and delivery arrangement.
- Provide after sales support to clients to ensure smooth execution as well as to ensure client's satisfaction.
- Generate and monitor sales / performance report in order to boost sales as well as to rewards the outstanding employees.
- Implement and follow the company’s strategies, values, and decisions within the territory.
- Identify sales leads and convert leads to sustainable sales.
- Drive activities (e.g. marketing, promotion, claim handling, etc) towards the customers.
- Provide customer feedback and information to the company that contributes to the development of the company (e.g. business opportunities, legislation, competition, product development).
- Designs Sales and profitability development for customers within the territories.
- B.A/B.Sc/HND in any discipline
- 10 yrs experience in sales (FMCG Sector)
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Presentation Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
Location: Anambra Application Link
Location: Lagos Application Link
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers Application Link
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Alan & Grant
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Executive at Alan & Grant
- Factory Manager at Alan & Grant
- Production Manager at Alan & Grant
- Senior Accountant at Alan & Grant
- Chief Security Officer at Alan & Grant
- Account Officer at Alan & Grant
- Patient Support Officer at Alan & Grant
- Account Insurance Receivable Officer at Alan & Grant
- I.T Officer at Alan & Grant
- Purchasing and Store Officer at Alan & Grant
- Care Coordinator/ Quality Assurance at Alan & Grant
- Housekeeper at Alan & Grant
- Biomedical Engineer at Alan & Grant
- Maintenance Technician at Alan & Grant
- Cashier at Alan & Grant
- HR Officer at Alan & Grant
- Maintenance Engineer at Alan & Grant
- Know More About Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Medical Sales Representative at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Sales Manager (Offshore Coating) at Willers Solutions
- Business Development Executive at GreyWolf Empire
- Business Development Executive at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Head, New Business & Investor Relations - (Investment / Private Equity / Infrastructure) – Nigeria at CA Global
- Marketing Manager at Westfield Consulting
- Market Sales Representative at Saro Lifecare Limited
- Fashion Vendor Manager at Wawooh Integrated Services