Graphics Designer Intern at Transsnet Financial
Posted on: 19 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Transsnet Financial
We believe that mobile is the future, and that smartphones are the main way consumers in emerging markets will access financial services. Our mission is to make finance easy for people in Africa. We are developing apps to help people save, borrow and transact. Our products are designed with a modern and engaging user experience at the core to drive financial inclusion on the continent. We're hiring in Africa, the UK and China! Get in touch to find out about opportunities to work together. Transsnet Financial Services is the financial services arm of Transsnet, a joint venture between Transsion and NetEase. Transsion is the parent company of Africa's most popular smartphone brands: Tecno, Infinix and Itel.
Graphics Designer Intern
- Responsible for the creative and design work of image graphics such as posters, single pages, and display stands;
- Responsible for brand VI, product UI design, and a small amount of video processing.
- Skilled in using PS, AI and other design tool software;
- Have art foundation, independent creation and good aesthetic ability;
- positive work attitude, strong sense of responsibility, and a good team spirit.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Transsnet Financial
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Offline Marketing Intern at Transsnet Financial
- Competitor Analyst Intern at Transsnet Financial
- Data Analyst Intern at Transsnet Financial
- Online Marketing Intern at Transsnet Financial